Friday, November 14, 2008

dojo changes and i am not giving up

Well, as you see the Dojo changed and there is a "Training soon" sign inside of it. Mysterious things are happenning... Well, in other news: If you thought I am a penguin who gives up when something goes bad, you are incorrect because I NEVER give up so stay update on the blog and I will get the .com domain when I finish recovering most of the posts. I will post the basic posts (how to become a tour guide/agent, mission guides, club penguin history, etc..) which I will post tomorrow and then I will start from the newer posts (November/October stuff) to the older one! Stay updated! This blog isn't closed! Remember that if we get 500,000 visits I will make a Membership contest! Well, you penguins rock! And I post you to keep updated because Club PenguCheats is cool!PS: How Many X contest winners will be re-posted tomorrow too! That's a basic!-Alighf, Club PenguCheats President and your trusty friend!

No comments:

Fight or Die (My Game)